Don't steal my fridge!


Levi Halloween 2007

Levi Halloween 2008


Levi Halloween 2009


Xoe Halloween 2009

Xoe all smiles!



Decided to take my favorite pictures from each Halloween and make collages.

I added one of Xoe Smiling!

To my Family: If you want to make prints these are 8x10



Lately all I want to do is eat... EAT EAT EAT! I am so hungry all of the time. Maybe this is why I created these collages today. I just want to eat sweets. I am hoping that it is only because Garrett is gone, and I am bored. Xoe is also going through a bit of a growth spurt so that also be why I am soooo hungry. Well most of the junk in the house I have eaten already so I am pretty sure I got it all out of the house. I am planning on not buying any more on my next commissary trip.

Comments

Momma Voss said…
I totally just ate a PBJ because I need some sugar myself.

Popular Posts