Blogging in the new year...

Seems like the thing to do. MySpace is old news, Facebook is where everyone hangs out... but it is just sooo blah. I can't customize a single thing! SO I think I will just blog it out.

So Far in 2010 I have said good bye to my parents who left to go home to the States, and Garrett who left for a TDY to Wine Country in France. LUCKY! I am jealous of them all. I want to go back to the States and back to France. I am doing well with this alone time though... I am kinda enjoying it to be honest. It is nice knowing I can be a grown up at 26 years old and stand on my own two feet.

I started sorting through old pictures lately. I am trying to file everything correctly, because I have had to recover an entire hard drive when we moved out here three years ago. It is like that scary closet you just don't want to clean out, but you know once it is done you will have so much space for more crap that you don't know what to do with.

Today I drove in the snow and it was so much fun. I have never driven in this much snow ever! I don't know what the fuss is all about... I only slid once and I was going slow enough to catch it quickly and recover. Easy peesy!

Now off to eat something that I shouldn't...

~Kristen

Comments

Popular Posts