That Girl Is Poison!

This song is a great ending to my run! If you don't know it Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison (1990) here is a you tube video :)

I finished Week 1 of Couch to 5k, and I ran a total of 1.8 miles today. This was my route I took every day except I would end perfectly at my house. Today as you can see I had to walk just past my house and back track about 10 yards or more.

I am very happy with myself! I have lost FOUR pounds and I have eaten whatever this week. Well I have tried to be semi healthy but with all of the Halloween sweets it has bee hard to resist the temptations. I have eaten two  really unhealthy dinners, but I have been trying my best to eat lunch and have something more than just coffee in the morning.
Progress... I think so!

I am also trying to organize my pictures and make some Collages with Picassa... I ♥ Picassa!

Here is a new one. This is Garrett and I July 2007 in Heidelberg, for our 4th anniversary! 
Our favorite city in Germany 




EDITED!!! >>> I forgot to mention that I got my C2.5K pod cast from HERE!! I can't wait to see what music is on there next week.

Comments

Carli said…
Hey Congrats! I'm glad you enjoyed the playlist. Keep up the good work. Happy Running!
Carli

Popular Posts