HOLIDAYS!

SO I am on creativity overload, with out my car to go get supplies! I have about a million wreaths and holiday decorations I want to make. Not to mention presents for friends and family. Oh and lets not forget my new Work at Home Mommy (WAHM) business. I need ribbon and paint... plus more for all of my new project finds.

One of the projects I want to do before Saturday, for Levi's 4th birthday!


Also I would like to share more about the FREE holiday card offer from SHUTTERFLY!!

BLOGGERS, you should really think about this amazing offer. 50 free holiday cards. FIFTY! I have been using Shutterfly for three years now, I love them. You can have them address and send each card to your loved ones.

If you are interested follow this link.


Thank you to Karli at California Dreamin' for sharing this deal with her readers!


Comments

Popular Posts