Frustration at its finest!

So today I had yet another chat with Levi's teacher. I have to keep reminding myself that he is still only 3... well 4 in a couple of days but still! Going to school every day is a huge deal at this age and it isn't going to be crystals and fairy dust every day. So to go into a little detail, Levi showed his bare backside to a couple of 1st graders in the bathroom. The teachers claim that the boys were not amused with his behavior.... DOUBTFUL... it made me laugh as an adult (and every other person I have told laughed as well, except my mother but she works with kids like him every day so this was no surprise to her, hehe, she is immune to gross little boys.)

Now I sit with this in my head all day, I am worried that it has been blown out of proportion, that I am taking all of this way to personal (which I should... I am a mom and I don't know a mom that wouldn't take their kid misbehaving as personal), and I am worried that I am still not doing enough. I have sat in the class room, I have changed our bedtime routine a bit, I have changed the way we deal with whining and fits, and at home it is working. So Garrett and I are thinking it is time to sit down and talk with the teacher/s and to get a school counselor involved. Boys will be boys and we need to let him spread his wings. It is not okay in my book to be in trouble all of the time, my kid will not grow up with a complex!


On to the car... it is also giving us ulcers... but I don't want to kick a dead horse! I am over being upset today.

ON TO HAPPIER NEWS!


I have a hair appointment tomorrow! I AM SO EXCITED! My lady I found is incredible, she talks the entire time, never shuts up... JUST LIKE ME!  I love finding people who want to keep their mouth moving, I am always uncomfortable around people who don't talk. ESPECIALLY stylists who don't talk.... HELLO why are you in a beauty profession if you don't want to be CHATTY! I have BIG ideas for my hair so I hope you tune in for the unavailing! Yep that was a lot of BIG WORDS and "!!!" I like talking big.



Also Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE Holiday cards to bloggers!!!!!!!!
If you are a blogger fill out this form.




Comments

I'm sure this has all been blown out of proportion. I've had several dramatic teachers growing up and they did a great job of showing THEIR backsides.

Boys will be boys. In my opinion he's just being a boy. Don't let it get to you too bad.

And have a great time getting pampered, lady. You deserve it!
Mrs. Chelsi said…
I would be so frustrated too. I think teachers just get so stressed with the kids that little things like that get blown out of proportion. Though I'm bet you are still glad to be told about it. I hope the teacher is nice enough to let you guys settle this matter at home rather than her singling him out in the class.
I'm so jealous about your hair appointment. I always end up buying cloths rather than doing anything to my hair, then cut it myself once it gets too unruly.
Have fun!!!

Popular Posts