Mission: Organization Day 2

I did it! Yay, I made it to DAY 2!


I really thought I would have quit by now, I didn't want to do this one and you will see why. Today's project I had to tackle was the Computer Desk. It was not as horrible as I thought it would be, and NO mom and mom-in-law, I did not stuff anything. I was a good girl and put most of it where it belongs. Some of it still needs to be put away, but they are in... well before the kids got to them, they were in piles according to room.

On to the pictures!


Before...


(see how messy I am! If this isn't a clutter bug I don't know what is!)


...and...

AFTER!


Yes I painted those 12" letters solid black... you know you want some for your house *wink, wink*
Check out The Frog & Princess Project if you really are interested in my work.

Nikki is joining me! Who else is ready to take the challenge?

Tomorrows challenge... the Tupperware Cabinet!



If you already have a clean house, but want to join A Bowl Full of Lemon's new challenge try this:




Comments

Sally said…
Good job. Glad you're up for the challenge! :)
Nikki said…
I did the junk drawer and took pictures, but I left my cord at work so I'll upload pics on Monday. I'll do the desk tonight.....or I'll try to. I love this project! Looks great!!!!
Ekio Locatiare said…
Whoot! I've been doing that all over the house this week. I'm tossin stuff out, pickin up toys, and furminating dogs. lol.

Looking great woman!

Popular Posts