While she eats...





These are some pictures of us while at the Ramstein Tune Up. Sorry I haven't posted many pictures lately. I have been cleaning and worrying about a move. Since I have time while she eats I decided to sit and type one handed.

Updates:

on our move:
We have all of the paper work turned in and now we are waiting on the hard orders!! YAY!
When the hard orders come in we can schedule things and plan more.

Xoe:
Found her hands last night she studies her fingers. It is really cute!

Levi:
Has been emotional/whiny! He also talks so much about anything and everything. He loves to count, use water colors, and learn about letters and their sounds. I like this age a lot more than I liked the age of 2.

Garrett:
Playing softball and "...Can't wait to leave this place"

Kristen:
Working out and trying to be healthy.
I have gained 10lbs since I lost all my baby weight.
I am sure some of it is due to nursing a baby and needing to store milk ;)
I am using the Body for life workout to exercise, but not the meal plans. I am just trying to be active first and focus on choosing healthy meals. I will slowly get better and hopefully the healthy life will stick better with a slower transition.




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts