Om nom nom nom!

Xoe ate her oatmeal today!! I was super excited. She leaned towards the spoon and opened her mouth! Usually she just sits there and makes me shovel the soup like baby food into her mouth. The only thing she is having trouble with is pushing her tongue out of her mouth and the food comes spilling out with it.

Levi is back into the 3 year old testing phase. This time with a MOUTH... I mean wow I never knew it started this early. He has not liked how we deal with this issue... so hopefully that helps him learn it is not acceptable to talking back. We also talk to him about what is wrong and right, and what our consequences are if we don't make the correct choices. It is amazing how much he understands. When he is not being a little turd, he is the FUNNIEST thing since my cousin Sydney. He has the same wittiness she had/has. She used to come up with the most off the wall topics and watching her with my Aunt Joyce was great entertainment. Levi has the amazing, magical, 3 year old imagination. It is so much fun to listen to him play with his toys by himself and bing life to them, with names and voices. I remember being three and having an imaginary friend, We had super awesome matching purses (yep I was a purse girl back then too.)! It is crazy now that as an adult it is weird to play make-believe... I know it comes easily for some, and even though I am still a day dreamer I just have a hard time making up stories. Hopefully that is Garrett's strong area.

Okay well Garrett should be home soon and We will be of to the softball diamond for a scrimmage. We need to dye easter eggs so I may do that with Levi now while Xoe is sleeping.... Yes I will take pictures :)




Comments

Popular Posts