Top ten lists are a must!

This was my list of places to see when I came to Germany in 2007:


1. Eiffel Tower
2. Sistine chapel
3. A Romantic gondola ride
4. The coliseum
5. A market of any kind
6. A castle
7. The alps on a snowboard
8. The leaning tower
9. The red light district...not for reasons you would think!
10. Our new home!


... and this was Garrett's:

1. New years in Rome
2. Sistine Chapel
3. Big Ben
4. Octoberfest
5. The Collosium
6. St. Mark's Square (The Bell Tower and a few cathedrals are here.
It's in Venice)
7. Stonehenge
8. Eiffel Tower
9. Leaning Tower
10. Any Castle

After seeing our TOP ten lists and seeing that we crossed a lot off... I feel better about leaving Germany knowing we saw a lot. These were just our lists.... Here are all of the things we did.

Drove on the Autobaun!!!!
Lego-land Deutschland
New Years in Amsterdam
Partied down town Kaiserslautern... A LOT!
Met amazing people
Treir
Bad Durkheim Wine fest
The beach in Italy near Camp Darbey
I drove on the other side of the road in England after taking the FREAKY Ferry across the Channel.
Black Forrest
Neuschwanstein Castles
Dachau Concentration Camp

I am sure there is a lot more that I am missing but I was amazed and I wanted to share.

We are now looking forward to making a top ten list for America. We are military brats so we have seen a lot in the states but I think we should want to see more. For instance... I have seen the space needle... but I have never been up inside...







Comments

Popular Posts