The season to start anew...



It has been way to long since my last post. I have been busy with school work and life. I will be finishing school on Tuesday YAY. I will be taking a really long break and working on myself. I really need to decide what I want for me, putting money and brains out of the picture and really deciding with my heart. I think that will mean going back into massaging because that is what makes me the most happy is when I am doing something that every one tells me is my gift. I really believe that god blessed me with healing hands and to not use them is to waste. I do still have a dream of becoming an OB nurse, but I am just not in the right place for school right now. I have ZERO discipline and drive. I don't want to waste money that Garrett (and soon to be me) work so hard for. When I get to Texas I am also going get certified in judging for Cheer/Dance. I love cheerleading and I have missed being in the cheerleading world. I need something for me and getting back in to the things that I love will make me happy. I am sure that it will in turn make me a better mom and wife.... When mom is happy, everyone is happy.

We are still waiting on our hard orders so that we can get pack out dates and such. We were going to paint our bedroom this weekend but a BBQ jumped ahead of that on the to do list. Priorities right? I was feeling really bad about procrastinating and then Heather reminded me that I will have sooo much time to paint and clean since we will be living with her when we move. So since housing won't know that we aren't staying in our apartment then we can clean and paint at our own time and not stress. YAY! Thank you Heather! You are my lifesaver, I can't wait to live with you (again) and I will miss you when we leave. I hope that someday I can repay you for all of the help you have given to our family or that I will be able to pay it forward.

I took some pictures of the kids just in case we didn't get to see the easter bunny. They are too cute.

ENJOY

Psst... Mom they are 8x10 :)



Comments

Popular Posts