Christmas in March!!



First Hair-Do!
She has this patch of long hair towards the back of her head that sticks up all of the time.
So I just put it in a pinch clip.
She looks so girly and I love it. I am starting to get excited to get her ears pierced when we get to the states!!

Christmas... In March....
SO there was a lost Christmas box from Pepaw and Nana Payne. it was sent at the beginning of December. We asked the post office more than once and Linda tried to track it down from the main military post office people. Well it showed up on Friday. Levi was so excited about all of his presents.

Garrett and I are doing well! He just finish working an exercise at work and softball began. I keep hearing about all of these home runs that are way over the fence... but I have yet to see one. I am bad luck.

I am itching to get to the states and start our new beginning. I LOVE MOVING!! I love change! I can't wait for a new house and a new area. Having more than on american store to shop at in PERSON! I love shopping in person. Shopping online has been great because you get what you want but clicking a button is easier than seeing the money leave your hand at a store. Also if I don't find free shipping it can get really expensive to order things. I can't wait to be able to try my clothes on and get them at places like ROSS and TjMaxx. Cute clothes that aren't an arm and a leg.

Less than 100 days to go!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts