Must Have Monday: Coffee

Long time no blog I KNOW! So I decided since I haven't been feeling well and I have nothing else to write about, and I need to write about this. Little Miss Ash posted her must have Monday, and I wanted to join her! My must have is COFFEE, a good ole' cup a joe!



I tried to figure out something that dealt with fashion, but as a mother of two little humans I just don't have a must have. I have a pair of jeans that don't fall off of me. I have a pair of flip flops and flats that I wear depending on if I wear those jeans or my yoga pants. I don't really have anything that is specific other than diapers, wipes, food and water.... but I MUST HAVE at least one cup of sludge every day or I am useless!

It doesn't even have to be a fancy Grande, 2 pump white chocolate, nonfat, no whip, extra foam, white chocolate mocha! It just need to be dip coffee, with nonfat creamer, and a little sugar if the creamer is flavorless. Simple gets the job done.

So.... what is your Must Have for this Monday?

Comments

Stacy said…
COFFEE, LOTS of COFFEE :)

Popular Posts