Day 3/11/16: Mission Organization!!

Yep I am way out of order here... but I finally cleaned something. I am the worst house keeper ever.
 I organized my Rubber-made cabinet a long time ago so I am posting them now with my Freezer and my Fridge. I am happy that all three of these are done but I am no wear close to being finished with my house! AHHH!

On to the pictures!

This was my cabinet before... very empty because it was all in the fridge! Here is is after!



Here is my Freezer and Fridge Before!

GROSS!! I know... I am uber embarrassed to post these!


AFTER!
Um... I think we need to go shopping for more food. Levi will eat all of this in a day LOL
I cleaned this sucker really good! 

I can't wait to fill it with healthy food... It won't go bad so fast now that all of the grossness is out of it! 

Head over to a bowl full of lemons and start your organization today!


Comments

Mrs. Chelsi said…
Keeping a fridge clean is the hardest! You did a great job

Popular Posts