NAMES!!

OR words other than Names :) anything involving consonant and vowels.

I have decided that I will be painting and selling these wooden letters!! I am very excited about seeing how this goes.

The basic painted letters can be any design you want and any colors you want. Thy can be a plain solid color or any design you can think up (if I can pull it off of course). The letter will include matching ribbon to hang from, attached at the back.

4-8 inches will be $6.00 each
10-12 inches will be $8.00 each

If you want extra embellishments I will have to price as I go since those tend to be pricey.

Shipping will be free for those who order in the month of October.

I am not sure how long shipping will take. For those of you ordering this first month will be my testers and the reason I am offering free shipping.

Email me at kristen.payne@hotmail.com and I will mail you the list of fonts.

These prices may not last forever... I may decide to raise them if I have underestimated how much products cost.

I will be taking PayPal only... or If you bank with USAA I can offer a straight deposit. :)










Comments

Hey, this is Emily, Chelsi's friend. I love your wooden letters, they are so cute!

Popular Posts