YUMMY! (Maybe...)

Yesterday Xoe turned 4 months old. As I write this tears are filling my eye's because it feels like it has been going way to fast!

Most of you know that I suffered with Postpartum Depression after Levi was born. So It seemed a lot slower and I took everything about having a precious baby for granted. Now that I have this beautiful chance to do this whole process over again, I have a bigger appreciation for everything that comes with having a baby. I have also loved every minute with Levi being a big brother and my relationship with him is so much stronger now.

Enough of that sappiness... Now on to 4 months pictures and first time with mommy's homemade rice cereal.






4 Months Old
Wearing the outfit her Papa got in France!



Not really liking the food...
We all struggle with textures, but at least she ate it.
We are not giving up!

Today we tried Homemade oatmeal and she liked it better, but I still think the texture is just too new.




Comments

Mrs. Chelsi said…
she is such a cutie. they really do grow up too fast.

Popular Posts