Happy Birthday Pappy!!!!


So I have to start out today by saying Happy Birthday to Garrett's Pappy! We love him and hope that his day is AWESOME!!!


I have been working out, well I was working out... I am slipping again. I know that I have to be ready to do this. I do go to the gym on Wednesdays and do 40-60 min of cardio. I know it isn't enough though.

School is also rough. I love going to school, and I love that I am working slowly towards a goal. Having a family, a newborn and a 3 year old is not easy when you mix in school. But it is just one class and I just need to work harder. I CAN DO THIS!

I have a new hobby, thanks to my new friend Rene. KNITTING! I have been practicing with Dishcloths and last week I finished a hat for Xoe! It is really cute but just a little to big... but I rolled it up and it is still cute if not cuter! Below are pictures. Now I am working on a hat for me but I decided to try knitting with a continental technique instead of a English technique... It may not work out, it is harder but It makes more since that it would be faster in the long run.

OH and if you don't already know... We are going to SHEPPARD AFB, TX!! We are very excited and looking forward to the coming move! Change is GOOD!









Comments

Popular Posts