Healthy coffee creamer?

I think I found my answer... Silk! No no soy milk but almond. I know many people are thinking that i am crazy. That there is no way that it can even be similar to coffee creamer, but I am telling you that I have something that works for me.

Silk Pure Almond Original

{silkpurealmond.com}

Some of you may think that Dark chocolate is something you can't get past. Well I am telling you that the almond milk softens that dark chocolate flavor and that it really just tastes like chocolate inside of coffee. I put a little sugar in my coffee as well and I will slowly ween myself away from that. If you do not like dark chocolate you should try some of the other options out there, like Vanilla or unsweetened Almond milk. Also try Silk soy OR Silk Pure Coconut!

You may think that this would be more expensive but I am posting this not only because it is healthier but because it is CHEAPER!!

PureAlmond was $3.18 (roughly) for a half gallon (64 oz)
Coffee Mate was $2.30 (roughly) for a 32 oz

Pure Almond $0.049 per oz
Coffee Mate $0.072 per oz

Yet more proof that eating healthy is NOT more expensive!!!


Comments

Popular Posts