I have found this book "2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month" I am really wondering if it is possible. A couple of months ago I took a look at out bank account, tallied up everything we spent on food. I was almost in tears. About $650 a month for our small family of 4. I started thinking that there has to be a better way of fixing this budget of ours. REALLY, 25% of our food budget was eating out! Time to make a change. I hope I find it in this information and if I find other resources I will post them.


Visit Budget101.com





click this link to see how you can get your own copy :)

Comments

Sarah said…
So how is the book going? I had the same gasp when we looked at our family budget. We suffer from the same problem of eating out a lot and we've improved a lot on our budget by eating in but it seems like it could get better. Oh...and thanks for the link

Popular Posts