Sheppard AFB

Okay so we made it here safe and sound on the 12th of July. SO now that a month has past we have moved into a house, picked up my parents from the airport, and we have unpacked all but three boxes. YAY! Now to clean the house top to bottom and to de-clutter our life and fill it with organization. Wishful thinking LOL.

Today is my birthday and it has been a pretty good day. It was quiet and peaceful! It is also my parents 30th anniversary.... YAY FOR THEM!!! *clapping* ;)

My mom went MIA tonight and showed up with a new SHARK steamer...

Shark Deluxe Steam Pocket Mop, S3501

It sure did clean my nasty floors. Now Xoe doesn't have to crawl around on filthy or chemically cleaned floors. Yay for awesome parents!

So glad to be blogging again. I hope to post pictures of our move soon.

Lots of Love,

Kristen <3


Comments

Popular Posts